Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pariiiiiis!!!!

Every time I look down on this timeless town
whether blue or gray be her skies.

Whether loud be her cheers or soft be her tears,
more and more do I realize:

I love Paris in the springtime.
I love Paris in the fall.
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles,
I love Paris in the summer
wh
en it sizzles.

I love Paris every moment,
every moment of the year.
I love Paris, why, oh why do I love Paris?
Because my love is here.


Nat King Cole


Yes, I loove Paris!What a fantastic city!!! Don't you think?
From when I was a child it was a dream to
go there and in july I went to Paris for the first time!
I travelled with my family and we reached the city by train (we slept in the "cuccette").
so...plant in the
hands ("maddy, guide us:you speak french!") and let's go around Paris: we walked for 12 hours every days to reach all the monuments, all the museums and... all the shops!! (what's a travel without shopping? =) )... so in the evening we were so much tired...
but it was fantastic and I enjoy myself a lot!!



What have you done during this summer? Where have you been?
I also went to puglia before going to paris, but this is another history
see you soon (the 11th september we'are coming back school!!!!! =/ )




your maddy =)




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi maddi!!!wow...I'm happy that you've had a lots of fun!I never been to Paris,but I really would like to go to paris!!kisses...

Wednesday, 30 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi maddy!! I'm very happy to see you again...!I had a lot of fun this summer, too! Germany was fantastic, and my friends were really nice... :) I met Tommy, here in Germany...wow!! it was great!! vale

Friday, 15 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Maddy!!!!!we are Cla,Vale DT e Lore.....we are very happy that you enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!
Vale: I'd like to go to France because it's a very very very beautiful country!! you're very lucky!!
Lore:I haven't got comments!!
Cla:I don't like french,but I'd like to go to visit Tour Eiffel,Notre Dame.......
Bye bye by Cla Vale and Lore

Tuesday, 19 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home