Monday, June 12, 2006

KEEP THIS BLOG GOING!!!!

Thank you Serena for sending a post!!
I'm glad to see that you all want to keep in touch, but this blog WILL DIE unless you publish some posts. Sending comments isn't enough! If you want to keep it going publish a post! You should have received my invitation. In that case, follow the instructions and you'll be able to publish a post which will apear at the top of the page. Stop sending comments to the first post. If you send a post, your friends will send comments!
Love to everyone!
PS What were the first 3 things you did last Saturday?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't receveid your invitation on my e mail adress!!!what can I do?my adress is giuliacesta@libero.it!thanks...

Thursday, 15 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home